Saturday, October 2, 2021

Hobgoblin Attacking ('art')

 I am trying to get better at drawing figures. I recently slapped out an orcy/hobgobliny figure in a few minutes, and thought it was decent, but recognized that a better anatomical awareness would have helped. Enter the magic of "Magic Poser" (what a name!), a nice free online tool for posing anatomical figures for sketching. Today I tried again. The page isn't cleaned up (you can see some erased earlier marks and what-not below) but I like this fella. Well, I'm not sure I'd invite him to my next picnic, but...



2 comments:

  1. Never heard of that app before. Instant download for me. Also, good hobgoblin. Looks like just the kinda guy I wanna convince to kill some gnolls for me.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, recent spamming attacks necessitate comment moderation prior to posting. Thanks for leaving a comment - I'll get to it shortly!